You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Tag Name: vehicle listing
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Xiaomi 12 Global Variant Spotted on Geekbench With Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, 8GB RAM Ahead of Launch January 20, 2022Xiaomi 12 has been spotted on Geekbench, ahead of the launch of the smartphone in global markets The smartphone was launched in China on December 28, with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC under the hood. Xiaomi 12 Ultra camera design as also been teased by a tipster, who has compared the design of the […]
- Realme 9 Pro+ Launch Confirmed by Company; Specifications, Renders Surface Online January 20, 2022Realme 9 Pro+ launch has been teased by the Chinese company. Separately, Realme 9 Pro+ specifications and renders have purportedly appeared online ahead of the official announcement.
- Wordle: How to Block Scores From Your Twitter Feed January 20, 2022Over the past few days, Twitter has been flooded with users sharing their scores from a word-guessing game called Wordle. If you want to remove any posts related to Wordle from your timeline, you can use Twitter's Mute option. By enabling this feature, tweets that include words, phrases, usernames, emojis, or hashtags related to Wordle […]
- Panasonic Lumix BS1H Full-Frame Box-Style Camera With 24.2-Megapixel Sensor Launched in India January 20, 2022Panasonic Lumix BS1H full-frame mirrorless camera has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 3,39,990. It packs a 24-megapixel full-frame sensor with Dual Native ISO to capture videos in up to 6K resolution. Aimed at professional filmmakers, videographers, and digital content creators, the camera can be used to capture videos for cinema/ documentary, […]
- Lucky Solo Ethereum Miner Bags $540,000 as Reward After Mining Entire Block January 20, 2022A solo Ethereum miner appears to have struck a jackpot of sorts after mining a single Ethereum block that netted them a reward that amounts to $540,000 (roughly Rs. 4 crore).
- WWE 2K22 Release Date Set for March, to Star Rey Mysterio on Cover January 20, 2022WWE 2K22 will release on March 11 and feature Superstar Rey Mysterio as the cover star of both the Standard and Deluxe Edition. The much-awaited title will also feature a Career Showcase for Rey Mysterio, who is celebrating his 20th anniversary with WWE. WWE 2K22 will bring back the iconic GM Mode after 15 years, […]
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Design, Specifications Spotted on TENAA Ahead of Launch January 20, 2022Samsung Galaxy A53 5G has been spotted on Chinese certification website TENAA ahead of its launch. The smartphone has been tipped to launch with an octa-core Exynos 1200 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of inbuilt storage. The smartphone was also spotted in live images as well as on TENAA, suggesting […]
- Dizo Buds Z Pro True Wireless Earphones Review: Good for the Price January 20, 2022Realme TechLife brand Dizo has launched its latest audio product, the Dizo Buds Z Pro true wireless earphones. Priced at Rs. 2,599 in India, the headset has active noise cancellation and app support. Is this the best budget true wireless headset you can buy right now? Find out in this review.
- Amazon, Flipkart Invited by Indian Traders’ Body to Discuss E-Commerce Issues January 20, 2022Amazon and Flipkart, among other players have been invited for a joint discussion by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) on Thursday. The meeting will be aimed to discuss the ongoing issues around online trade in the country and make recommendations on the e-commerce policy. Reliance, Tata, and Facebook are among other companies that […]
- Big Tech: Bills Targeting Google, Facebook, More Firms to Go Before US Senate Panel January 20, 2022The US Senate Judiciary Committee is set to decide whether the full Senate should vote on two bills aimed at reining in tech giants like Google and Facebook.