You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Time to change your
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Trump's Social Media Regulation Push Faces Key Hurdle at the US FCC June 1, 2020US President Donald Trump's effort to regulate social media companies' content decisions may face an uphill battle from regulators who have previously said they cannot oversee the conduct of internet firms.
- Redmi 9 Series Key Specifications Leaked, Redmi 9A and Redmi 9C Tipped June 1, 2020Redmi 9 is an upcoming smartphone by Xiaomi that will follow the Redmi 8 from last year. The phone has managed to avoid major leaks till now, but a tipster claims to have a detailed list of specifications for the phone.
- Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 Price in India Tipped Ahead of June 2 Launch June 1, 2020Samsung Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01 phones are set to launch in India tomorrow. Now, ahead of their launch, a Mumbai based retailer has tipped the pricing of the upcoming Samsung phones along with the storage configurations.
- PUBG Mobile Adds Jungle Adventure Mode With Mysterious Totems, Jungle Food, and Hot Air Balloons June 1, 2020PUBG Mobile has got a new mode called ‘Jungle Adventure’ after several teasers. It is an addition to the relatively small Sanhok map and brings new mechanics and features to the highly popular game. The jungle themed update brings totems, jungle food, and hot air balloons to the game.
- MakeMyTrip Lays Off 350 Employees as Travel Sector Suffers Due To COVID-19 Crisis June 1, 2020Founder Deep Kalra and CEO Rajesh Magow sent out a letter to all MakeMyTrip employees informing them about the layoff. The letter was accessed by Gadgets 360, and the reason for this layoff has been attributed to the COVID-19 crisis, and its long-drawn impact on the travel industry.
- Facebook Slams 'Severe' Singapore Misinformation Law June 1, 2020Facebook said Monday Singapore's use of an online misinformation law is "severe" and risks stifling free speech, after the company was again forced to block a page in the city-state.
- Apple Pays Indian Developer Rs. 75 Lakh for Finding a Bug in ‘Sign in With Apple’ Process June 1, 2020Apple has reportedly paid an Indian developer $100,000 (roughly Rs. 75.3 lakh) for finding a critical bug in the ‘Sign in with Apple’ process on its devices. The 27-year-old developer named Bhavuk Jain pointed out through a blog post that there was a Zero Day bug in the 'Sign in with Apple' process.
- Poco X2 Price in India Increased by Up to Rs. 1,500, Now Starts at Rs. 17,499 June 1, 2020Poco X2 is getting a price revision in India, nearly three months after its launch in the country. Poco X2 comes in three storage variants and the prices of two of the variant have been increased by Rs. 1,500 while the top variant of the smartphone now costs Rs. 1,000 more than the original price.
- AXN, AXN HD Will Be Taken Offline June 30, Sony Pictures Networks India Reveals June 1, 2020AXN will soon be history in India. Sony Pictures Networks India is bringing an end to the TV channel’s 21-year run, effective 12am on June 30. This applies to both AXN and AXN HD in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- Realme 5, Realme 5i, Realme 5s Start Receiving Realme UI Update with Android 10 in India June 1, 2020Realme 5, Realme 5i, and Realme 5s phones are now receiving the Android 10-based Realme UI update in India. The company has officially announced the rollout of the latest updates to all the three phones, and the updates bring features like a new interface, optimised smart sidebar, optimised three-finger screenshot gesture, navigation gesture 3.0, a...