breadcrumb Easy Leasing > Articles by: MXadmin
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Netflix Is Reportedly Planning a Price Hike After the Ongoing Hollywood Actors’ Strike Ends October 4, 2023Netflix reportedly plans a price hike after the ongoing Hollywood actors’ strike ends. As per the WSJ, the price hike will likely begin in the US and Canada before heading into other regions. Netflix hasn’t increased its subscription prices since January 2022, and at the time, it just shot up by $1 to $2. While […]
- All OnePlus Deals on Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale Listed: From OnePlus 11, 11R and More October 4, 2023Amazon Great Indian Festival 2023 Sale will begin on October 7 for Prime members and a slew of OnePlus smartphones will be available at discounted prices during the sale. The OnePlus 11 5G and OnePlus 11R 5G are teased to be available with discounts during the sale.
- Oppo Teases Find N3 Flip, India Launch Rumoured to Take Place on October 12 October 4, 2023Oppo’s Find N3 Flip is the successor to the Oppo Find N2 Flip, which made its global debut in February earlier this year and was launched in India in March. The Oppo Find N3 Flip, which was announced in China in August, is not a brand-new model but offers several upgrades over the previous one.
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Here Are All Samsung Galaxy Phone Deals You Should Know October 4, 2023Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale starts on October 8, the same day the competing e-commerce platform, Amazon, is beginning its Great Indian Festival. The online sites are expected to extend a series of lucrative deals and offers on a range of products, including electronic items like smartphones. Ahead of the sale, Flipkart reveals some of […]
- Crypto Price Today: Bitcoin Price Stays Close to $27,400 Despite Incurring Losses, Most Altcoins See Dips October 4, 2023The overall valuation of the crypto sector slipped by 0.91 percent in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether both recorded losses on Wednesday, October 4. They were further joined by Solana, Cardano, Polygon, and Polkadot, among other cryptocurrencies. Some macroeconomic conditions are causing the crypto market to stay volatile.
- Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: From Poco M5, M6 Pro, X5 and More Poco Phones Set to Get Discounts During Sale October 4, 2023Poco's high-end smartphones like Poco F5 and Poco X5 Pro 5G are confirmed to receive price cuts during this year's Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale. Further, the e-commerce website will provide additional bank offers, no-cost EMI options and exchange discounts.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ and Galaxy Buds FE Launched: Price, Specifications October 4, 2023Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ were launched on Wednesday alongside the company's affordable Galaxy Buds FE truly wireless stereo (TWS) headset. The latest Fan Edition-branded devices from the company are equipped with some noteworthy features and come at a more affordable price than Samsung's other S series devices.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE With 50-Megapixel Camera, 4,500mAh Battery Launched: Specifications, Price October 4, 2023Samsung Galaxy S23 FE was launched globally on Wednesday alongside the Galaxy Tab S9 FE and Galaxy Buds FE. The company has listed the handset on its official site with an unspecified chipset. The phone is offered in a single storage variant and is scheduled for sale later this month.
- Kodak Launches 43-Inch Matrix QLED TV, CA PRO 55-Inch Smart Google TV Ahead of Sale Season October 3, 2023Flipkart and Amazon have announced their sale extravaganza, which is due to start this weekend on October 8. Ahead of the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale and Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale, Kodak has introduced new smart TVs. For its Matrix 4K QLED TV series, which includes 50-inch, 55-inch, 60-inch and 70-inch display screens, Kodak has […]
- Vivo to Launch Android 14-Based Funtouch OS 14 on October 7 October 3, 2023Vivo has announced the India launch date for Funtouch OS 14. The OS update, based on Android 14, will be rolling out to Vivo and iQoo users in India on October 7, starting 12 pm. The news comes days after Vivo announced the Funtouch OS 14 based on Android 14 Preview Program for X90 Pro users